Dust Collector Controls
Dust Collector Controls are intelligent systems used to monitor and control all types of fume extractors, dust collectors, and mist filtration systems.
Benefits of dust collection controllers include:
- Maximized energy efficiency
- Ventilation on-demand
- Streamlined worker processes
- Easy expandability
- Significant reductions in filter and equipment wear
The IVEC® Intelligent Ventilation Energy Control system can work with the ventilation system that your company already has, turning the equipment on and off as needed, and allocating only the necessary power. It’s easily expandable, able to add new drops at any time, and grow as your company grows or changes. As a result, you lower your operating costs, saving thousands of dollars in energy and utilities each month.
Companies like Boehm-Madisen, Mercury Marine, Halcon Corporation and others have already added the IVEC® Intelligent Ventilation Energy Control systems to their facilities to save money and become more efficient.
- Add Capacity to Existing Systems
- Extend Equipment Life Cycles
- Increase Employee Productivity
- Reduce Filter Replacement Cost
- Reduce Maintenance
- Reduce Shop Noise Levels